Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WHOA! It's been a while!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 Wow!  With a Birthday (31!), Christmas, New Year's Celebration, LOTS OF SNOW, travel, new job opportunities, etc...I have lots to share.  
 But, I'm short on time today because...I am heading to LSU!!!  Yesterday, I received a call from a friend in the University Women's Club inviding me to join her and THE WOMEN'S BASKETBALL  TEAM on their trip to LSU!!  
We head out on a charter plane this afternoon, have dinner with them, stay in the same hotel...and, that's just tonight!  Thursday, we will be going with the team for practice, then as they have study time we will have a little down time to do whatever!  THEN...there is the big GAME versus LSU!!!  
I AM SO EXCITED!!
So, now I am off to pack!
GO DAWGS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Joe MacGown said...

cool, sounds like you are having too much fun!